Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LnA Olivia Leggings!




I get a lot of emails asking: "Who makes the leggings Kim is wearing?" I always get her the "Olivia" black licorice leggings from LnA. I also get them for her mom Kris and she lives in them too. Somedays they need to do outfit changes through out the day for filming so to make it easier, we just switch the tops and make 6 different outfits without changing the bottoms. These leggings save me! The fabric is nice and thick that it almost feels like a Spank legging. It holds everything in the right place. Make sure to dry clean them and not wash them so they do not shrink and they last longer. They are the best and I highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hooked on leggings so I'll definitely have to check these out. They're the perfect way to be comfy and cute at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got these in the mail. I bought a size small (i wear a 4/6 in pants) and they are too tight! Any advice on what size i should get? M or L?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete