Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Over the Knee Obsession







1. Vionnet - Suede/Leather Over-The-Knee Boots in Black 
2. L.A.M.B Pointed Toe Boot

3.  Giuseppe Zanotti - Ester Thigh High Boots
2. L.A.M.B Pointed Toe Boot 
4. Paul Andrew - Crocodile-Embossed Leather & Suede Over-The-Knee Boots   
5. Jimmy Choo - TAMBA Forest Calf and Stretch Nappa Thigh High Boots  
6. Tom Ford - Zipper-Heel Over-The-Knee Leather Boot 
7. Balmain - Suede Over-The-Knee Boots in Black  
8. Gianvito Rossi - Double Zip Over-The-Knee 
9. Brian Atwood Ailith Cutout Mesh & Suede Thigh-High Boots 
10. Sam Edelman 'Kayla' Over The Knee Boot 
11. Gianvito Rossi - Over The Knee Boot   
12. Alice + Olivia Runway Over-the-Knee Boot  

Photos via: Fashionising / Style.com





3 comments:

  1. Monica, I was staying at the Empire hotel during NYFW and I saw you multiple times but didn't have the courage to say hello. You are my favorite stylist because you know how to mix high and low priced items. So inspirational.

    I've been following your blog for sometime now, and I thought I'd at least say hello on here!

    P.S
    Alaia Rose is the most precious and beautiful girl ever! I hope my baby girl will be half as stylish as her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the 'over-the-knee' boots for the fall.
    they're so hard to find in toronto, though.
    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete